Count: 90 soft chews, equal to roughly a 2-month supply
- Improves skin health
- Reduces shedding and itchy skin
- Promotes a shinier, softer and healthier coat
- Boosts long-term immune system
- Keeps joints strong and healthy
- Brain function support
How It Works:
Our all-natural Salmon Snack chews will help begin to heal your dog’s dry, brittle, and lackluster skin and coat using real Wild Alaskan Salmon and the natural benefits of Omega fatty acids. The natural ingredients used in these salmon supplement chews fight inflammation that causes dry and itchy skin, hotspots, and lackluster coats.
- Nutrition Facts
My dog loves these! Would buy again!m
My dog really likes them!I
Very good product. My pup loves it. Great combination treats+vitamins.C
My 15yr old Chihuahua loves these treats! He is itching a lot less & his coat has a nice shine to it. Highly recommend these treats.A
I really dont have an opinion either way....I have only givin the dogs a few of these. I have no idea if they do what they say they do or not. The only things for sure are that my 14yo dogs are very picky yet they had no problem eating them....and that I wont be buying them again.A
Pricey! I feed them people Fish Oil vitamins which my bigger two like but for the smaller one I have to poke a hole in it for him to eat it. THESE they loveJ
We are give it as a treat before food.J
My pugs cant wait to have their vitamin treat ...they love the flavor !
Premium & Nature-Derived Ingredients:
- Wild Alaskan Salmon Oil– Supports the immune system, heart, brain and skin/coat.
- Omega 3, 6, + 9– Fatty acids in just the right balance and ratios that relieve inflammation leading to hotspots, itchy and dry skin, and stiff joints.
- Kelp– Rich in iodine to improve your dog’s immune system and metabolism and keep the thyroid healthy.
- Vitamin E– Improves skin and coat health and helps reduce shedding.
Caution: For pet consumption only. Not to be consumed by humans. Do not exceed the recommended dosage. Store in a cool dry place.