PetHonesty Nutrition’s 10-in-1 Multivitamin Snacks combine a well-rounded blend of the most essential vitamins and supplements for dogs’ overall daily health. With just one tasty treat a day your dog gets healthy sources of vitamins, minerals, omegas, probiotics and glucosamine to keep joints healthy.
Count: 90 soft chews, equal to a 2-month supply
- Healthier, shinier skin and coat
- Better mobility and flexibility in joints
- Boosts the immune system
- Increases energy
- Improves digestion and nutrient absorption
- Better circulation and heart health
How It Works:
By combining ten different powerful vitamins, nutrients and supplements, these 10-For-1 Multivitamin Chews with Glucosamine address almost every common health need and issue your dog might have. These natural soft chew supplement treats have high amounts of glucosamine and other joint support ingredients that reduce common issues of joint inflammation and increase mobility and flexibility in your dog. In just one to three chews a day (depending on your dog’s weight) you can take an easy step to prevent and treat your dog’s health issues that might be affecting their quality of life.
- Nutrition Facts
Perfectly sized for any dog. Mine seems to think they're treats she loves them so much!m
My sweet pup is the one in the middle. Shelia is a shepherd mix. After deciding to start her on vitamins I read all the reviews and saw numerous people saying that it really helped their pups. We recently had gotten a new fur baby in the house and then Shelia started chewing her paws. I know it was from anxiety of the new puppy. So we tried them and I’m so happy we did. She loves the taste. She believes it’s a special treat just for her. I’ve noticed she’s not really chewing on her paws anymore. I definitely recommend this product and I’m definitely keeping her on these.L
My dogs are picky with food and treats. I've had to buy several different brands of dog food until I found one they would eat (of course they were not fans of the stuff that was supposed to be the most healthy for them). I was very happy that they loved these treats as they are getting older and really need the extra vitamins.S
Cannot say much I just started giving it to him. He wouldn’t eat it outright so I crushed it up in his food; he never knew the difference.A
My pups love these productsA
Our Bisquit is 14 and these have helped him with his arthritus and especially his coat. He gobbles em up and he is normally quite picky.T
My dog loves these he thinks he's just getting a treat when he's actually getting the great benefit with the vitamins that he needs!H
Both of my dogs (13 year old huskie and 2 year old coonhound) love the taste of these vitamins. They have become a high quality treat in our house! They even pick these vitamins over cheese. The vitamins have a funny smell to them, but it isn't overpowering and the dogs definitely dont mind!
Premium & Nature-Derived Ingredients:
- Glucosamine– These natural soft chew supplement treats have high amounts of glucosamine and other joint support ingredients that reduce joint inflammation and increase mobility and flexibility in your dog.
- Probiotics– These one-a-day dog vitamins contain probiotics and pumpkin that help keep your dog’s digestive system running smoothly and decrease diarrhea, vomiting, and stomach issues.
- Omegas– Egg shell meal and omegas from krill oil heal dry, itchy, and flaky skin and increase coat strength, shine, and overall health.
- Vitamins A, C + D3– A blend of vitamins with anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties improves immune system and keeps heart strong and healthy. The soft chew treat form of these multivitamins are appealing and appetizing to dogs, making it easy for you to improve your dog’s overall health.
Caution: For pet consumption only. Not to be consumed by humans. Do not exceed the recommended dosage. Store in a cool dry place.