3. Systematic review of clinical trials of treatments for osteoarthritis in dogs, Journal of the American Veterinary Association.Improvement of Arthritic Signs in Dogs Fed Green-Lipped Mussel (Perna canaliculus), Journal of Nutrition.
4. Janet L. Funk, Janic N. Oyarzo, Jennifer B. Frye. Turmeric Extracts Containing Curcuminoids Prevent Experimental Rehuematoid Arthritis. Arizona Center for Phytomedicine Research, University of Arizona, University of Kansas
6. Kim L, Axelrod L, Howard P, Buratovich N, Waters R. Efficacy of methylsulfonylmethane (MSM) in osteoarthritis pain of the knee: a pilot clinical trial. Osteoarthritis and Cartilage 2006; 14: 286-294
8. Graine McCarthy, James O’Donovan, Boyd Jones, Hester McAllister, Michael Seed. Randomised double-blind, positive-controlled trial to assess the efficacy of glucosamine/chondroitin sulfate for the treatment of dogs with osteoarthritis. The Veterinary Journal. Volume 174. Issue 1. July 2007.
9. Tiffany Linn Bierer, Linh M. Bui. Improvement of Arthritic Signs in Dogs Fed Green-Lipped Mussel (Perna Canaliculus). The Journal of Nutrition, Volume 132, Issue 5, June 2002, Pages 1634S-1636S. June 2002
11. B. Pollard, WG Guilford, KL Ankenbauer-Perkins, D Hedderley. Clinical efficacy and tolerance of an extract of green-lipped mussel in dogs presumptively diagnosed with degenerative joint disease. New Zealand Veterinary Journal. Volume 54, Issue 3. 2006.